Wine Pago de Cirsus Late harvest Muscat
Sweet wine 0,37 L
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Moscatel grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sweet
- Designation of Origin: Navarra
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 5º
- WINERIES: Pago de Cirsus & Bodegas Zifar
- TASTING NOTES: Intense golden color, clean and bright. The nose has aromas of honey, peach result Menbrillo and very fruity. The palate is round and velvety, combining a delicate acidity.
- BARREL AGING: 14 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pago de Cirsus & Bodegas Zifar
The grapes with which this sweet white is made were not harvested until well into November, so the concentration of aromas and complexity are guaranteed. In the nose we find intense notes of pastries and figs, while in the mouth it is intense and balanced.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also