Wine Vivanco Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Viura grape , Malvasia grape , Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: Vivanco
- TASTING NOTES: Straw yellow with steely and greenish hues. clean and bright. scarce and tear fluid. Nose: Medium intensity. Fruit and white flowers, memories of peach on a good background citrus and fresh grass. Palate: Fresh, light, good acidity and very nice step. Average length with hints of citrus.
Online store Dinastia Vivanco Blanco
The harvest is done manually and with small boxes so that the grains do not break and keep their characteristics intact. The harvest of each variety, as well as its processing, are carried out separately. Already in the cellar, the clusters macerate whole in cold during between 10 and 12 hours. The obtained tear must fermented later in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also