Wine Altaya Viñas Viejas
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Calatayud
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 18º-20º
- WINERIES: Agustín Cubero
- TASTING NOTES: Ruby red color. It has a very fruity and fresh aroma powerful in the nose, where the red and black fruits stand out. In balanced, structured, powerful, easy to drink and fruit-flavored mouth.
Buy online Altaya Viñas Viejas
Traditional method. Fermenting at 26ºC with temperature control. After a maceration over 10 days bleeding is performed to perform Malolactic fermentation.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also