Wine Aura Selección Parcela Avutarda
Stock: 100 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Verdejo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rueda
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8º-10º C
- WINERIES: Aura
- TASTING NOTES: View: Straw-golden color, with greenish hues. Nose: On the nose, it maintains the freshness and nuances of Verdejo, with a variety of aromas ranging from the primary aromas of the grape itself (aniseed, boxwood, citrus, scrubland) to those that come from its aging in wood (pastry, vanilla....). Mouth: On the palate, it maintains the nuances of the variety (minerality, acidity and freshness), giving the wine balance and persistence.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Aura
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy your Aura Selección Parcela Avutarda wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Aura Selection Parcela Avutarda
Cold pre-maceration progressively for at least 24 hours. Then, film maceration at low temperature to extract from the skin all the aromatic characteristics of the Verdejo.
What type of wine is Aura Selection Parcela Avutarda
Wine aged for 6 months in new medium toasted French oak barrels.
The Aura winery
Located in the municipality of Rueda. There are few wineries in the world where the harvest begins when the sun goes down. This is the case of Bodegas Aura, which owes its name to the luminous veil that covers the cluster at sunset. Founded in the year 2000, its work philosophy is based exclusively on the production of high-expression white wines.
Denomination of Aura Selection Parcela Avutarda
The production area covered by the D.O. Rueda is located in the Community of Castilla y León and is made up of 74 municipalities.
Varieties of grapes used in Aura Selección Parcela Avutarda
Made 100% with Verdejo grapes
It is supplied from Finca Avutarda, located at an altitude of 780 m and with pebble soils on the surface and a lower layer of clay. A 15-hectare estate, of which 7 correspond to the Sauvignon Blanc variety.
Wine pairing Aura Selección Parcela Avutarda
To take with fish, shellfish, salads, and rice
Occasions to take Aura Selection Parcela Avutarda
It is ideal for meals with friends
Quality/Price Ratio Aura Selection Parcela Avutarda
Good value for money
Graduation and service temperature Aura Selection Parcela Avutarda
Its degree of alcohol is 13.5º, and it is recommended to drink between 8º C-10º C wine temperature.
- Know the product:Yes
Ideal wine for a dinner with fish.
Selected rating, fill in the comment form to record it.
An error occurred while selecting the rating, please try again.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also