Wine Ayala Brut Majeur
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Pinot Noir grape , Pinot Meunier grape , Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Sparkling
- Designation of Origin: A.O.C. Champagne
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 7º-8º C
- WINERIES: Ayala
- TASTING NOTES: Golden color with steely sparkles, very fine bubble in constant ascension forming a beautiful crown. Complex nose where the notes of white fruit (roasted apple) are wrapped in pastry aromas, sweet spices (star anise, vanilla, nutmeg) and fine roasted. In the mouth, the attack is citrus (grapefruit) and the unctuous and creamy step, with good weight of the fruit in the mouth supported by the notes of aging that, in retronasal, remind of beeswax, noble woods and sweet spices. Very fresh thanks to its lively but not aggressive acidity. Long and persistent end.
- BARREL AGING: 36 months
You can now buy your Ayala Brut Majeur champagne online at the best price
Elaboration of Ayala Brut Majeur
Made by three classic varieties of Champagne, Pinot noir, Chardonnay and Pinot menierur. Prolonged aging in cellar and low dosage
What kind of wine is Ayala Brut Majeur
Wine easy to drink in any circumstance. Based on freshness and elegance.
The Ayala winery
Ayala is one of the 18 founding members of the Great Brands Union. Before World War II, Ayala is the supplier of the courts of Spain and Great Britain.
Since 2005, Ayala belongs to the Jacques Bollinger Society, owned by the Bollinger family.
Varieties of grapes used in Ayala Brut Majeur
Pinot Nero (45%), Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
Pairing of Ayala Brut Majeur
Fish, oysters, tuna tatar and fresh cheeses.
Occasions when Ayala Brut Majeur is appropriate
In any meal and celebrations.
Alcohol grade of Ayala Brut Majeur
It has a graduation of 12º vol
Optimum consumption temperature of Ayala Brut Majeur
It is recommended to serve between 7º-8º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also