Wine Ramón Bilbao Mirto
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Ramón Bilbao
- TASTING NOTES: A sight is very dull and bright purple. Its broad palette of aromas leads us from the black fruits, wood smoke and toast until nutmeg. The palate is soft and elegant at the same time powerful and forceful. The wine unfolds in many layers that demonstrate the integration effort between the fruit of Tempranillo and the subtlety of the oak aging. The wine remains in the mouth leaving a fresh and juicy sensation that brings us back to the start fruits.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Buy online wine Ramon Bilbao Mirto
A modern wine with a great personality. Elaboration and Aging: Everything is art in this wine: from choosing the clusters in the selection table of the winery to the fermentation in small tino French oak. After a careful fermentation at controlled temperature to reach the maximum extraction of aromas and color, the wine goes to barrels where the malolactic fermentation is carried out without racking, only with the removal of the lees by means of the periodic "bâtonnage" technique. It completes a period of 22 months in new French Allier oak barrels whose toasting level has been specially chosen for this vintage. The wine is bottled without any process of clarification or filtration.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also