Wine Rol de Larosa
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
- TASTING NOTES: It comes from a selection of vineyards of the Albariño variety arranged in bower and aged between 40 and 80 years. Nice straw yellow with pewter trim. Intense nose with fruit aromas of green apple, pineapple, soft citrus notes on a background of hay, white flowers and aromatic herbs. The palate has good entrance is wide, balanced, satiny and elegant acidity and honeyed sensations. Very intense and fruity aftertaste with hints of white flowers.
Varieties: 100% Albariño Fermentation: For 19 days at a temperature of 16º Maceration Time: Direct Pressing Aging: 4 Months deposit on lees with fortnightly Batonnages
Buy online wine albariño
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also