Wine Rol de Larosa
Product Not Avilable
Price valid while stock lasts
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Albariño grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Rias Baixas
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 6º-8º
- WINERIES: Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
- TASTING NOTES: It comes from a selection of vineyards of the Albariño variety arranged in bower and aged between 40 and 80 years. Nice straw yellow with pewter trim. Intense nose with fruit aromas of green apple, pineapple, soft citrus notes on a background of hay, white flowers and aromatic herbs. The palate has good entrance is wide, balanced, satiny and elegant acidity and honeyed sensations. Very intense and fruity aftertaste with hints of white flowers.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
Buy your Albariño Rol de Larosa wine online at the best price
Elaboration of Rol de Larosa
Fermentation: During 19 days at a temperature of 16ºC
Maceration: Direct pressing
What kind of wine is Rol de Larosa
4 months of aging on lees in tanks with fortnightly Batonnages
The winery Compañía de Viñedos Iberian
The founders of the Company are the Osborne family whose relationship with wine dates back to the 18th century, in a unique setting such as the city of El Puerto de Santa María, located in the heart of the Bay of Cádiz and hand in hand of Jerez wine.
Designation of Origin of Rol de Larosa
Rías Baixas is a denomination of origin belonging to the Galicia region. Specifically, it is formed by the coastal part of a part of Galicia, concerning the province of La Coruña, the province of Pontevedra to the Vigo estuary.
The Albariño grape variety has been cultivated in these lands for more than 1000 years, and since the 12th century the existence of Albariño wines has been known. Bo octante is from the middle of the 20th century, when this variety spread throughout the territory.
In the 1980s, the Rías Baixas Regulatory Council and the Rias Baixas Designation of Origin were created.
Grape varieties used in Rol de Larosa
It is a 100% Albariño grape wine
Production does not usually exceed 3,000 bottles per vintage
Wine pairing Rol de Larosa
To take with fish, shellfish and seafood
Occasions to drink wine Rol de Larosa
Perfect to accompany all kinds of meals or to take as aperitifs.
Quality / Price Ratio of Role de Larosa
Good value for money
Graduation and serving temperature Rol de Larosa
Its alcohol content is 13.5º vol., And it is recommended to drink at 8º-11ºC of the wine temperature.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Leave your comment (The comments and evaluation go through a purchase verification control before being published)
Other customers also