Wine Sers Primer
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-18
- WINERIES: Sers
- TASTING NOTES: View: intense purple with blue tones. Smell: muyalta intensity, fruity blackberry, cherry and prune, clove spiced with pharmacy and lacteados. iodine that WILL accentuates your stay in the bottle. taste: Powerful retronasal phase that reproduces Olfactory, particularly iodine, pharmacy and light tar. soft attack, wine with body and structure, broad flavors of blackberry, cherry and iodine, excellent tannin in a fleshy wine, balanced. long aftertaste of blackberry and I lacteado. Pairing: Dishes with chocolate sauce, Bittersweet and cheeses.
Harvest: second week of September. Hand harvesting with the sunrise and reception of grapes in the cellar with the morning dew. Operating temperature: 16 to 18 degrees. This wine is presented without stabilization and with a very soft filtration, which can give rise to natural sediments that guarantee the purity and integrity of the same. This aspect advises its decantation.
Buy online Sers wine
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also