Wine Tinto Pesquera Millenium Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Alejandro Fernández Tinto Pesquera
- TASTING NOTES: view: Cherry red/purple hues/ruby/bright trim nose: Fruity/spicy /red fruit / balsamic aromas Boca: Balanced/warm /smart/good entry/thin/long/long finish
- BARREL AGING: 26 months
Buy online Pesquera wine
Pesquera Reserva Millenium is a select and exclusive wine, made with 100% Tempranillo grapes. It is the only red wine of the range that elaborates the Tinto Pesquera winery in full Ribera del Duero, which has aged for 26 months in French oak barrels. Its exclusivity is based on the fact that only three vintages have been released on the market since 1996, 2002 and 2004, since it is only produced in those harvests in which the grape has exceptional qualities.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also
Condado de Haza Alenza Gran Reserva
Ribera del Duero