Wine Torrelongares tinto garnacha
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º C
- WINERIES: Covinca
- TASTING NOTES: Intense cherry red. fine and elegant aroma, with great presence of red fruits. The palate is rich and full bodied. It has many shades and raspberry jam. It is a wine with structure, meaty and balanced.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Covinca
Buy wines from Garnacha grapes online
The grapes were harvested by hand at the optimum time of maturation during the first half of September. The grapes are destemmed and are hidden in stainless steel tanks to carry out the alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature (about 26 ° C) for 10 days to achieve the expression of the varietal character. At the end of the fermentation and after a maceration of about 7 days, it is discovered. We use only the wine from the bleeding and once the malolactic fermentation is finished the wine is clarified, filtered and bottled under the most strict hygienic conditions.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also