Wine Pesquera Original
Stock: 6 units
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Alejandro Fernández winery
- TASTING NOTES: Aging wine, deep color, with wide and silky tannins. Great potential for black fruit and varietal aromas of the country's Ink.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Pesquera Original/Alejandro Fernandez
- ORIGIN: Spain
- WEIGHT: 1.2Kg
You can now buy your Pesquera Original wine online at the best price.
Elaboration of Pesquera Original wine
Manual harvest carried out in the second half of October. Elaboration in stainless steel tanks of 2000 liters. Post-fermentation maceration for 5 to 8 days.
Denomination of origin of Pesquera Original
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in Pesquera Original wine.
Variety: 100% Tempranillo
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also