Wine Trus Pico de Luyas
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Trus
- TASTING NOTES: Very dark cherry color with garnet edge. Clean and bright. Tear abundant, thick, slow and tinted. The nose has very good intensity. It is a fruit pump, predominantly black fruit, blackberries, cherries and licorice, under a roasted and earthy background due to the influence of extremely calcareous soil. In the mouth it is broad, powerful, sweet, with a marked acidity and structure, but integrated to withstand the alcoholic strength. Tannins of very good quality, totally round and fatty. It came very long and with enormous persistence.
- BARREL AGING: 15 months
You can now buy your Trus Pico de Luyas wine online at the best price.
Trus Pico de Luyas, a red wine from Autor
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Trus Pico de Luyas
Finca wine made with Tinta Fina from a single plot (La Cruz) in the highest areas of Ribera del Duero.
The manual harvest gives way to prolonged and intense macerations, and to a aging of 15 months in French oak barrels. Later maturation in wooden tub for its perfect assembly.
What kind of wine is Trus Pico de Luyas
Intense red wine aged for 15 months in French oak barrels.
We are facing a very complex and intense wine in each and every one of the tasting phases.
The Trus winery
Bodegas Trus, S.L. born in 1999, with the illusion and idea of ??producing wines of great quality and personality that are a true reflection of an area, a place and a “savoir fair” TRUS (Tierra-Roble-Uva-Sol).
Our goal is to create a great TRUS brand with a wine of the highest quality and with extensive experience in the processing and distribution sectors.
Since the quality of a broth is closely related to the value of the grapes from which it comes, the location of the vineyards is essential, and therefore we have chosen a privileged area of ??the Ribera del Duero: the Pesquera triangle with the valley ascending towards Piñel de Abajo, thus ensuring an unbeatable location.
Designation of origin of Trus Pico de Luyas
Ribera del Duero, a denomination located in Castilla y León, along the Duero river. It occupies the provinces of Valladolid, Burgos, Segovia and Soria.
Variety of grapes used in the Trus Pico de Luyas wine
Variety: Tempranillo, 100%
Vineyard 850 m above sea level.
Climate: Mediterranean with continental influence. Low rainfall (300-400 mm as average rainfall per year). Dry summers and long and harsh winters, with marked thermal oscillations throughout the seasons.
Wine pairing Trus Pico de Luyas
Take with cured cheeses, roasted lamb, cutlets, stews, large and small game meat.
Occasions in which this wine Trus Pico de Luyas is appropriate
In all kinds of meals with meats, and roasts are celebrations or important events.
Trus Pico de Luyas quality / price ratio
Good value for money
Alcohol grade of Trus Pico de Luyas
Wine with 15º alcohol graduation.
Ideal temperature of consumption of Trus Pico de Luyas
its ideal temperature to take it must be 16º
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also