Wine Corona de Aragon Crianza Dowm
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Tempranillo grape , Cariñena grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º C
- WINERIES: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
- TASTING NOTES: View: Ruby red color. Nose: It has intense aromas of cherries, raspberries and paprika with hints of coconut and vanilla. Mouth: it is balanced with good acidity and soft tannins.
- BARREL AGING: 8 months in oak barrels
- MARK / PRODUCER: Grandes Vinos y Viñedos
You can now buy your Corona de Aragón Crianza Dowm wine online at the best price.
Special characteristics of the wine:
Elaboration of Corona de Aragón Crianza Dowm
Made with a coupage of Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon, Garnacha and Cariñena.
What type of wine is Corona de Aragón Crianza Dowm
8 months in oak barrels (50% American, 50% French).
The Grandes Vinos y Viñedos winery
GRANDES VINOS manages both the complete cycle of vineyard cultivation and the production and marketing of wines. To guarantee the highest quality, in 2002 the new and modern facilities of the Winery were inaugurated, more than 60,000 m2, which meant a strong investment, around 12 million euros, with the latest technological advances that are constantly being renewed and which highlights a bottling line with a capacity of 12,000 bottles / hour.
All fermentation tanks are stainless steel.
The winery has wine tourism service. The visit includes the guided tour through the exhibition vineyards in the winery, coupage ship, bottling plant, aging building and headquarters. Visits in English or French are possible.
Denomination of Origin of Corona de Aragón Crianza Dowm
Cariñena is the only region in the world that gives its name to a grape variety, Cariñena, due to its origin. The same name Cariñena, was used to distinguish the Denomination of Origin in 1932, along with others, the oldest officially recognized in Spain.
Grape variety used in Corona de Aragón Crianza Dowm
Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon, Garnacha and Cariñena
Vineyards at altitude of 500-700.
Land: Franco, stony and ventilated
Wine pairing Corona de Aragón Crianza Dowm
Marida very well with chicken, Pasta and Pizza
Occasions in which Corona de Aragón Crianza Dowm wine is appropriate
In meals and informal meetings
Price / quality ratio of Corona de Aragón Crianza Dowm
Good value for money.
Alcohol degree of Corona de Aragón Crianza Dowm
13.5º vol. graduation.
Ideal temperature of consumption of Corona de Aragón Crianza Dowm
Recommended to consume at 16º C
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also