Wine Culmen Reserva
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape , Graciano grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º vol.
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16º-18º C
- WINERIES: Lan
- TASTING NOTES: Mature cherry color, bright and very covered. Very complex and elegant nose, highlight the notes of red fruit in liquor, blackberries, along with pastry and balsamic notes. Floral violet type aromas. Spicy touches of nutmeg and cinnamon, with some smoked. Mineral memories are also appreciated, due to the nature of the soil of our farm "Viña Lanciano". In the mouth burst a multitude of sensations. Very structured, silky, with great body. Leave a pleasant memory in a very long way.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
- MARK / PRODUCER: Lan
- ORIGIN: Spain
Buy online wine Culmen Reserva
This is a wine that represents the soul of Lan.
Elaboration Culmen Reserva
It is made in stainless steel tanks, with long macerations and continuous overruns. Its malolactic fermentation takes place in French oak barrels from Tronçais.
Type of wine Culmen Reserva
Reserve red wine with a barrel aging of 12 months in French oak barrels, and 6 months in Russian oak barrels from the Caucasus, and then another 18 months in bottle, to complete its refining process.
The winery Lan
It was founded in 1972 in La Rioja, with the initials of the three provinces where the Rioja Denomination of Origin extends: Logroño (today La Rioja), Álava and Navarra. Since then, they have based the production of their wines on Tempranillo and Viura, the grape varieties typical of Rioja. Their wines come from 72 hectares of vines up to 60 years old, among which the "Viña Lanciano" farm of 5 ha deserves a special mention, whose situation, surrounded by the Ebro River, and its climate, provide a grape of extraordinary quality. Bodegas Lan has a wide range of wines, which it sells under the brands LAN, Culmen and Viña Lanciano, and the now defunct Lambros.
Denomination of Origin La Rioja
It belongs to the DO Rioja, a name that dates from the late nineteenth century, but is not officially formed until 1925. The area that receives this designation of origin covers the autonomous communities of Rioja and the Basque Country. The grapes produced in this denomination are: Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta, Mazuelo, Graciano and Maturana tinta. The wines of this denomination are characterized for being fresh, aromatic wines, with an excellent ship and above all they are very balanced wines.
Rioja wines are easy to drink wines.
The tempranillo grape, graciano.
85% Tempranillo and 15% Graciano, fruit of a selection of vines from 40 to 60 years old located in our farm "Viña Lanciano". Harvested manually and later picked at selection tables by bunch and by grain so that only those who are in perfect condition manage to move to the next phase in the development.
Wine pairing Culmen Reserva
Take with stews, carpaccios of meat, smoked and cured cheeses.
Occasions to take Culmen Reserva
In celebrations and family meals.
It is Ideal as a gift to wine lovers.
Culinary Quality / Price Culmen Reserva
Good quality / price ratio considering its quality.
Graduation and service temperature Culmen Reserva
Its graduation is 13, 5º, and it is recommended to take between 16º-18º temperature of the wine.
"An exclusive red wine to enjoy it calmly."
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also