Wine Barón de Ley Finca Monasterio
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tempranillo grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Rioja
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Barón de Ley
- TASTING NOTES: Of intense cherry color, in nose dominate fruit aromas in jam and balsamic woods with memories to infusions and tea, coconut, lactic notes, cocoa and spices. In the mouth it has a great structure, tasty, balanced and elegant.
- BARREL AGING: 18 months
Wine shop online Barón de Ley Finca Monasterio
Made from Tempranillo grapes and other varieties, all coming from the vineyard of our Benedictine Monastery, planted in 1985.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also