Wine Canto del Grillo Blanco
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Chardonnay grape
- TYPE OF WINE: White
- Designation of Origin: Somontano
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-11
- WINERIES: El Grillo y la Luna
- TASTING NOTES: A glossy, lively, lemon-yellow coloured wine with light golden notes from its time in the barrel. At first the flavours are hidden on the nose but as it breathes the intense and elegant aromas appear. Mineral notes appear initially and then give way to a very fresh tropical fruit accent. Cri, Cri, Cri is a silky wine that fills the palate. Powerful and fresh at the same time, with a long and intense aftertaste due to the mix of fruity aromas wrapped in subtle toasted notes.
- BARREL AGING: 6 months
Buy online wine Canto del Grillo
Fermentation for 15 days at a maximum temperature of 20 ° C. Aged in French oak barrels for 6 months, with weekly turns. Is a silky wine that fills the mouth. Powerful and fresh at the same time, it leaves a long and intense step, due to the mixture of fruity aromas wrapped in subtle toasted notes.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also