Wine Menguante Selección Garnacha
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Viñedos y Bodegas Pablo
- TASTING NOTES: He wears a cherry color with violet edges. Nose: Collect interesting flavors among which are those of fresh red fruit and citrus on toasted background echoes. Boca: Meaty, spacious, pleasant, with ripe tannins and fatty. Swig long, persistent and abundant shades retronasal.
- MARK / PRODUCER: Viñedos y Bodegas Pablo
Buy Cariñena wine online store
In this case, the quality is widely justified both by the selection of grapes from old vines and the rigor in the elaboration, with the barrel touch just so that the Garnacha expresses its distinguished fruitiness.
All a demonstration that the lands of Aragon, and in particular those of Cariñena, are an excellent fief for the Garnacha ink.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also