Wine Menguante Selección Garnacha
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Garnacha grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Cariñena
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 16-17
- WINERIES: Viñedos y Bodegas Pablo
- TASTING NOTES: He wears a cherry color with violet edges. Nose: Collect interesting flavors among which are those of fresh red fruit and citrus on toasted background echoes. Boca: Meaty, spacious, pleasant, with ripe tannins and fatty. Swig long, persistent and abundant shades retronasal.
In this case, the quality is widely justified both by the selection of grapes from old vines and the rigor in the elaboration, with the barrel touch just so that the Garnacha expresses its distinguished fruitiness.
All a demonstration that the lands of Aragon, and in particular those of Cariñena, are an excellent fief for the Garnacha ink.
Cariñena wine online store
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also