Wine Senda de los Olivos VS magnum 2012
Stock: 0 units
If you wish, we can notify you by e-mail when we receive
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Tinta del país grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: Ribera del Duero
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14,5º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-17º
- WINERIES: Pago de Cirsus & Bodegas Zifar
- TASTING NOTES: Intense ripe cherry color with violet edges. On the nose the presence of cheerful notes of red and black futos blends perfectly with the vanilla. The palate is silky, smooth, balanced with a long lingering finish.
- BARREL AGING: 12 months
Exceptional red wine, with fermentation and aging for 12 months in cask. The aim of Bodega Payment Cirsus is to make a wine protected by the highest level of demand "Designation of Origin wine Pay", ie, terrain, microclimate and varieties that are grown here provide wines differential character of the rest of wines from the area. All Payments are made Cirsus wines from grapes coming from the farm property and the whole process of making and bottling takes place in the estate. To achieve this goal we have modern and functional facilities that allow observe the highest qualities of the raw material.
- There are still no reviews for this product.