Wine Venta D'auvert Tinto
- GRAPE EXCHANGE: Cabernet Sauvignon grape , Merlot grape , Syrah grape
- TYPE OF WINE: Red
- Designation of Origin: V.T. del Bajo Aragón
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13º
- SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 14º-16º
- WINERIES: Venta D'auvert
- TASTING NOTES: Sight: bright wine, ruby red color The wine convinces by its juicy and ripe berries and seduces by very soft tannins.
- BARREL AGING: 24 months
Bottle of wine Sale D'auvert Tinto.
Wine made with three types of grapes
Its aging lasts two years in barrels of which ten percent with new
Wine to drink with all kinds of meats and cheeses.
- There are still no reviews for this product.
Other customers also